Blogger Widgets Blogspot Tutorial

Wednesday 31 July 2013

MY UMRAH ON 2011

On Mei 2011, my family and I except my oldest brother, performing umrah under Tabung Haji Travel and Tours. I was very excited to travel to Mekah with my family. Of course , I felt really happy as it was the first time I go there . All this time I have been facing  the Kaba from thousand miles away I’ve seen it on pictures and TV but it is nothing compared to when see in reality.


overview of Kaaba

the view in front of Masjid Nabawi

There were times where I would have a perfect view of the Kaaba giving me a chance to stand and glare at it. I would ask myself am I really here because it was hard to believe because all my life I have been waiting for this moment and now I am actually in front of it seeing it with my own eyes! I thought I had jumped into a dream . Surely this is not a dream but it’s a dream come true.
The most amazing thing I remember is drinking the pure zam zam . It is one of the fresh and sparkling waters we can enjoy. There is no other drink that is cool, refreshing,  and will quench your thirst in the hot weatherof Arabia. There is also people wash their face using Zam Zam.

As Allah say in Quran “ We made water essential for every life ” { 21 :30 }

Actually before we went to Mekka, we were brought to Medina first. Medina gave me the most happiness in my life I felt so much joy and at home. To see the magnificent view of Masjid Nabi. 


i and my mom at Dataran Madina

It is privilege and honour to visit and to walk on the same land where our beloved Prophet ( Peace be Upon on Him ) . I was so amazed whenever I stepped into Medina. How blessed are those who live in Medina , to have such surrounding and atmosphere where there is so many amity and gentle people.

one of the view at Madina

my dad and my younger brother are busy feeding the camels

The saddest moment in my life was when we left Makkah and Medina . After having visited the two holiest  places on earth for almost two weeks, of course you don’t want to leave because you know you will not get the feeling youhave when you’re there. Altogether Umrah was an eye opener and made me realise even more the whole purpose of life. This experience has encouraged me to be dedicated and firm in my religion , it has built me more trust , faith and closer to Allah. I have learnt to balance my life, live simply with dignity and complete submission to Allah, always give thanks , praises to Allah, for whatever good or bad happens in our life and have to rememberance of Allah  constantly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment