Blogger Widgets Blogspot Tutorial

Wednesday 31 July 2013

My journey-to-be

JORDAN i'm coming~

Jordan's flag.

have you ever going to Jordan before? Congratz for those who had been going there. you guys are very lucky. but,, for those who are not going there yet,, let's read this post becoz i'm going to tell you the interesting places that you can visit in Jordan. I choose Jordan as my journey-to-be is because i'll go to Irbid, Jordan to further my study in Islamic Finance. I'll be there for 4 years. so, why not if I enjoy myself by traveling area Jordan when I'm in a holiday at there.


Petra


So,, the first place that I'll visit is Petra. Petra is considered as one of the seven wonders in the world. you'll regret if you did not visit Petra when you come to Jordan.


Dead sea


second place is Dead sea. It contains a high concentration of salt that can float our body. It has it's own history that are still remembered until now which is a big disaster occured to punish the previous people.


No comments:

Post a Comment